If you are looking to restore your smile after losing one or more teeth, you may be considering a few different replacement options. Bridges, dentures, and dental implants each offer their own unique features and benefits. At Hillsboro Dental Excellence, we believe that the right solution for most patients seeking the most true-to-life replacement solution is dental implants.
Dental implants offer unparalleled functional and oral health benefits. To learn more about how the benefits of dental implants can enhance your life, schedule a consultation with Dr. Skinner today!
- Longevity: When you brush, floss, and visit your dentist regularly, you’ll see outstanding durability from your dental implants. Dental implants can last for decades. In fact, many patients never need to replace their dental implants, and can enjoy them for the rest of their lives.
- Security: While dentures can restore the appearance of your smile, they cannot offer unfailing stability. Many dentures wearers worry about their teeth shifting out of place or even falling out while they are chewing or talking. They have to carry around denture adhesive and apply it during the day. Dental implants wearers love the relief of their reliable dental implants, which never slide out of place, and always function like real tooth roots.
- Comfort: Implant supported dentures are anchored to the jawbone, and lie directly against the gum line. There’s no need for plastic base or metal clasps. A dental implant can be as comfortable as a natural tooth.
- Subtlety: Dental implants are virtually undetectable from natural teeth. Our experts will help you design your restoration to enhance the appearance of your true smile.
- Protection: Dental implants do more than give you back a full set of teeth. They also stimulate the jawbone, protecting it from shrinkage and deterioration. This results in a more youthful appearance and a properly functioning jaw.
Ready to learn more about dental implants, and if they’re the right replacement option for you? Dental implants will increase your oral health and function, along with your self-esteem! To schedule a chat with our caring professionals, contact Hillsboro Dental Excellence today.