If you’re unhappy with your smile but don’t want to deal with the hassle and embarrassment of traditional metal braces, Candid clear aligners may be the perfect solution for you. These virtually invisible clear aligners are a popular alternative to conventional braces and are designed to straighten your teeth discreetly without needing metal brackets or wires.
Here are just a few of the many advantages of using candid clear aligners to straighten your teeth:
Candid clear aligners are more affordable than traditional big-name aligners
Doctor Skinner Talks About Candid Clear Aligners On Afternoon Live
While the cost of Candid clear aligners may vary depending on the severity of your case and the length of your treatment, they tend to be more affordable than other famous big-name or mail-order aligners. This is especially appealing for adults paying for their orthodontic treatment, as traditional wired braces and other aligners can be expensive.
Generally speaking, Candid clear aligners may cost less than other clear aligner brands for a few reasons:
- Although Candid is now a direct-to-dentist company, it used to be an aligner mail-order company, so its production and delivery systems are streamlined to keep costs low.
- Manufacturing process: Candid clear aligners are made using a different manufacturing process than some other clear aligner brands. This process may be less expensive, resulting in lower patient costs.
- Financing options: Candid and your dentist may offer financing options for patients, which can make their aligners more affordable.
- Insurance coverage: Some insurance plans may cover a portion of the cost of candid clear aligners, making them more affordable for patients.
It’s important to note that the cost of clear aligners can vary significantly, and it’s always a good idea to discuss the cost of treatment with your dentist and ask about any discounts or financing options that may be available. Hillsboro Dental Excellence offers completely FREE, no-obligation consultations for both Invisalign and Candid, so there is no reason not to find out how you can get the smile of your dreams!
Candid clear aligners are virtually invisible
One of the main reasons people choose candid clear aligners over traditional braces is because they’re virtually invisible. Made from a transparent, smooth plastic material, the aligners blend in seamlessly with your natural teeth, making it almost impossible for others to notice that you’re wearing them. This especially appeals to adults who may feel self-conscious about wearing traditional metal braces.
Candid clear aligners are faster and more efficient
While traditional braces and other bid name brands can take anywhere from 18 months to 3 years to straighten your teeth, candid clear aligners can often achieve the same results in a shorter time. This is because the aligners are designed to apply constant, gentle pressure to your teeth, which can help move them into the desired position more quickly.
With other big-name brand famous aligners, you must return to the dentist at regular intervals to do checkups. Candid clear aligners allow you to do those checks remotely using your smartphone and an app that you can download and track your progress! So candid, clear aligners are perfect for people with a busy lifestyle who don’t want to go to the dentist all the time.
Plus, because the aligners are custom-made to fit your teeth, they can target specific areas that need to be corrected, resulting in a more efficient treatment process.
Candid clear aligners are comfortable to wear
Unlike traditional braces and sometimes other big-name brands of clear aligners, which can be uncomfortable and even painful to wear, Candid clear aligners are designed to be comfortable and easy to wear. They’re made of a smooth, flexible plastic material that won’t irritate your gums or the inside of your mouth. Plus, because they’re custom-made to fit your teeth, you won’t have to worry about them slipping or sliding around in your mouth.
Candid clear aligners are easy to remove and clean
One of the biggest drawbacks of traditional braces is that they’re difficult to clean and maintain. With candid clear aligners, however, you can easily remove them when it’s time to brush and floss your teeth, making it easier to maintain good oral hygiene. Simply pop out the aligners, brush and floss your teeth as you usually would, and then put the aligners back in. It’s that simple!
Candid clear aligners are more convenient
Because candid clear aligners are easy to remove, you won’t have to worry about any food restrictions or special care instructions. Certain foods (like sticky or hard candies, nuts, and popcorn) are off-limits with traditional braces, as they can get stuck in the brackets and wires and damage the braces. With candid clear aligners, you can eat whatever you want – just be sure to brush and floss after eating to keep your teeth and aligners clean.
Candid clear aligners have a high success rate
Candid clear aligners have a high success rate when it comes to straightening teeth. In fact, many people who have used them have seen significant improvements in the alignment of their teeth after just a few months of treatment. Of course, the success of your treatment will depend on your commitment to wearing.
Doctor Skinner Explains Why Candid Aligners Are Low Cost And Convenient on AM Northwest
Summary of the advantages of Candid Clear Aligners
- Candid Clear Aligners are virtually invisible, making them a more discreet option for straightening teeth.
- Candid Clear Aligners are comfortable to wear and do not irritate the gums or the inside of the mouth.
- They are easy to remove and clean, making it easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Candid Clear Aligners are more convenient than traditional braces, as they do not have any food restrictions or special care instructions.
- Candid Clear Aligners can often straighten teeth more quickly and efficiently than traditional braces.
- Candid Clear Aligners are more affordable than traditional braces, making them a more cost-effective option for straightening teeth.
- Candid Clear Aligners have a high success rate in straightening teeth.
- They do not have metal brackets or wires, which can be uncomfortable and cause mouth irritation.
- Candid Clear Aligners do not require frequent visits to the dentist or orthodontist for adjustments, making them more convenient for busy schedules.
- If desired, they can be removed for special occasions, such as weddings or job interviews.
Candid Price Match Guarantee
With Our Candid Price Match Guarantee
You Will Never Have To Choose Between
Your Best Smile, The Best Doctor, or The BEST Price.
Are You Ready for Your New Million Dollar Smile?
Call 503-987-3410 Now! Our Friendly Smile Team is Ready to Schedule Your Completely FREE, no Obligation Candid Consultation!