Here at Hillsboro Dental Excellence, we want to restore confidence in your smile with the use of accelerated orthodontics. Acceleration uses cutting-edge technology to significantly shorten the time you need to wear Invisalign braces.
How Does Acceleration Work?
Acceleration may seem impossible, but thanks to our access to current dental technology, straight teeth are possible in only 90–120 days! Let’s take a look at how Acceleration technology works with Invisalign clear aligners.
- We start by taking x-rays to see how Acceleration can work for you.
- We follow up with an oral exam to check the bone structure underneath your gums.
- Before the procedure, we’ll show you the process and numb your mouth so you can feel comfortable.
- Acceleration consists of pinhole treatments in between teeth that are designed to help the bone between your teeth remodel, so the teeth straightening process moves much faster and more comfortably than previously possible.
The Acceleration process is easy and can help move your teeth more quickly and efficiently. Acceleration is safe and effective, and it can help the Invisalign aligners to swiftly realign your teeth.
Why Should I Be Interested in Acceleration for Invisalign Braces?
Many orthodontics patients want to know how to make their braces process faster and easier. Wearing metal wires and brackets for 2 or more years can seem daunting. Not many people want to endure the pain, the numerous office visits, or the food limitations.
Fortunately, we offer Invisalign clear aligners for our patients, and Acceleration makes good use of your time! Many patients who use Acceleration with Invisalign braces wear the clear aligner trays for about a quarter to half the time a regular treatment might take—many take as little as 90 days!
Shorten Your Invisalign Braces Treatment, So You Can Show Off Your Straight Smile For:
- An upcoming wedding.
- Your graduation ceremony.
- A job interview or career change.
- A work evaluation.
- The beginning of the school year.
For some of our teen Invisalign patients, you can start wearing Invisalign aligners when one school year finishes, and take them off right around the time the next school year begins!
Acceleration is only available by seeing a qualified dentist in person. No mail order aligner company can provide acceleration treatment, seeing a qualified dentist in person is the only way to cut the time you need to wear braces by up to 70%.
Aftercare for Acceleration Patients
When you receive an Acceleration treatment, you can go back to work or school right away. We recommend the following simple aftercare guidelines for the first 48 hours:
- Avoid anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin or ibuprofen. Acceleration works because of an inflammatory reaction. Tylenol can be used if you feel discomfort.
- Don’t eat spicy foods or citric acid. Foods like oranges and red pepper might cause discomfort.
- We may ask you to rinse with hydrogen peroxide and give you specific instructions based on your experience.
After a few days, your mouth will feel normal again. We can show you how Acceleration works and what to expect throughout your treatment.
I’ve been going to Hillsboro Dental Excellence for over a year now, and my experience has been amazing! Dr. Skinner cares so much for his patients! He communicates well and addresses your questions and concerns regarding your care right away. He really does want the very best for his patients. The dental assistants are amazing as well. They are always so friendly and do such a thorough job (Diana- is the absolute best!). And don’t forget, Tina, the office manager, she is a BOSS! She has helped me with insurance questions, payment plans, and even got me a discount on my Invisalign treatment. Hillsboro Dental Excellence is the place to go for excellent individualized care!
– Rosemary Trott
Are You Ready for Your New Million Dollar Smile?
Call 503-648-6671 Now! Our Friendly Smile Team is Ready to Schedule Your Completely FREE, no Obligation Invisalign Consultation!