We know that the first question you might have about dental implants is the cost. Many patients worry about the cost of dental implants, but what you are looking at with dental implants is an investment in your happiness and self-esteem. When you decide to have a dental implant placed, you prevent several problems that could occur in the future.
Comparing Dental Implants to Similar Dental Treatments
Dental implants are made from high-quality materials like pure titanium alloy, zirconium (ceramic implant), and durable porcelain material. Each titanium post is placed in the jaw, where the implant fuses with the jawbone for added stability and strength. Dental implants continue to improve with technology and are made to last for decades.
Other work like dental bridges and traditional dentures usually lasts about 5–10 years. While the materials are high-quality, they simply don’t last as long as dental implants.
Implant-supported dentures might be a good option, especially if you would otherwise end up purchasing two or three sets of regular dentures in your lifetime.
No Dental Work versus Dental Implants
You may be considering bypassing dental treatment altogether to avoid paying for dental work. However, missing teeth lead to bone loss. The muscles in your face also start to lose their normal shape because your bones continue to shrink, supporting them less, making your face sag and wrinkle more.
If you would like a dental implant, but you are concerned about cost, ask us about our payment options. We work with most dental insurances, and we offer affordable payment plans for many of our patients to ensure they get the care they need on a budget they can afford.
Factors that Determine Cost of Dental Implants
The price of your implant will vary significantly from another patient’s price. Dental implant cost depends on the following:
- The quality of treatment and experience of the dentist.
- Whether or not your insurance covers dental implants.
- The type of crown or tooth replacement device you need.
- If you need a bone graft.
- The time the surgery will take.
- If any teeth need to be removed.
- If you need a single implant, implant dentures, mini implants, or same-day implants.
When you come into our office for a FREE consultation appointment, we can determine the precise cost of your dental implant. We work with you and our insurance experts to provide affordable dentures and implants.
Several insurance companies are starting to offer different forms of dental implant insurance. The price of dental implants varies, but you can also ask us about a comfortable payment plan.
How Dental Implant Cost Is an Investment in Yourself
We understand that many patients are concerned about the cost of dental implants. When you start wondering how much does a tooth implant cost, you may become discouraged about implant placement.
However, teeth implants cost less than you might think, especially with the dental implant team at Hillsboro Dental, making our practice your clear choice in dental implants and implant dentures.
Our goal is to help our patients understand the investment part of implants cost and how it can improve your life. Implants are an investment because:
- Bone regrowth and stability can keep you looking young.
- Replacing your tooth can prevent gum disease and periodontitis, and also loss of bone.
- A tooth replacement can keep your teeth from shifting out of place, so you don’t need adult orthodontics years down the road.
- A dental bridge wears out over time, and you may need to replace it more than once, since the loss of bone over time creates spaces for food to hide and give you bad breath.
- Replacing missing teeth prevents decay, infection, and cavities in the area surrounding the gap between your teeth—reducing future filling and root canal costs.
We want to give you a beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime. For more information on tooth replacement cost, give us a call and schedule your FREE dental implant consultation.
Are You Ready To Find Out More About Dental Implants? Call Hillsboro Dental Excellence Today at 503-648-6671 for Your FREE Dental Implant Consultation!
We’re excited to meet you and help you get started on your dental implant treatment. We can show you the different payment methods available to you before you get started on the smile of your dreams.